Monday, May 16, 2011

We are still loving, LOVING the new house.

Hello.
Well today I am a little sad, because I know that this is going to be my last week with Hermana Bradley. She is going to be leaving Los Frailes, and who knows I might be too. It is a really hard area, and we are working sooo hard. (sometimes it seems to no avail) We are finally going to see the fruits of our labors though. Inez is going to be baptized. We both said from the beginning that if we could choose any one of our investigators that we would love to see thier baptism, that it would be hers. She is wonderful. I don’t know if I have told you much about her, but she is the mother of a new member, and we have been teaching her for the last 2 and a half months. She is so ready but has an obstacle in her way because she works for another church. But she finally made the decision that she is going to be baptized anyway. We couldn’t be happier.
We are still loving, LOVING the new house. With it’s wonderful breeze and never-ending supply of water. :) I also have my hammock on the porch and that is my favorite spot! If I leave this area, it will be sad to leave the house that we worked soooo hard to get. But you really do learn something from every trial. This has definitely been one of the hardest weeks of my mission and not for any of the reasons that you would think. Helping others overcome their trials really does have an affect on you, emotionally, spiritually and physically. But it’s all worth it because you know that you are serving one of Gods children. I really do love you all and am sooo happy that I will be seeing you soon! Dave I heard that you are home and I want you to write me! Please. Love you all!
Hermana Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment