Monday, June 13, 2011

I am having so much fun!


Hola!
Wow, I can't believe that another week has passed! Time is just flying by! People say that your last transfer is the longest, that is such a lie, because I don't know where the time is going. It's probably because I am having so much fun! In 2 weeks I will see my family! Yay! This past week we had a conference with the President,(Because he is leaving the mission at the end of the month too) and it was so weird because they were telling us bye and just giving us advice for the rest of our lives, and it hit me that this is really the end! That was the last time that I will see some of those missionaries and the last time that we will all be together listening to our President! But it was great, I learned a lot of good things, and I really am feeling bittersweet about finishing! There is still so much work to do here, but I know that I will be leaving the area in good hands with Hermana Kamisese! Weston wrote me, and he always makes me feel like I am the best person in the world (even though I am sure that he is a better missionary than I am) and he told me to always remember my purpose until the end so I don't look back with regrets, and that is what I am going to do. We have another baptismal date, I am just hoping that it happens so that I can end my mission with a baptism! I am so happy for this work and really it is the MOST REWARDING thing that you can do, serving a mission. We are helping others to know the truth, but really I am the one recieving the blessings. I know that this is the true church and that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is always thinking of us and helping us to face our trials! With the Gospel, anything is possible! Love you all so much, see ya soon!
Con amor,
Hermana Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment