Monday, June 20, 2011

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with me.


Sorry this week I am not going to be writing much, and I don’t really know if I will be able to again until I am HOME!!!
I can’t believe it, but don’t worry I am taking in and enjoying every moment! My family will be here tomorrow which just blows me away! We are going to have a fun time, and I am going to be ending my mission with a baptism! (Two hopefully!) This week just went by so fast I don’t even know what to tell you all, but I know that I have realized how much I love the mission! I am so grateful for the time that I have been able to spend here and the people that I have been able to meet, really I have changed, for the better. My knowledge and love for the gospel has grown immensely and especially my love for my family, Heavenly and Earthly! I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and that I will be with all of my family forever if I strive to do my part here. I know that true happiness is only found in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and that He will give us the peace that we need when we need it, if we ask Him. I love you all so much, and will be seeing you SOON!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with me. See you on at my Homecoming on July 10th, 2011. Same church as before at 1:00 pm. Con Amor,
Hermana Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment