Monday, April 11, 2011

I absolutely loved it!!!!



Hello Everyone!
Today we had transfers again, I can’t believe how fast the time is going, this last transfer seemed like it lasted a day, and I absolutely loved it. Well I am going to be staying in the same area with the same companion. I couldn’t be happier to be staying with Hermana Bradley for the next transfer, she is such a wonderful missionary and I am learning so much from her every day. Today was hard because she lost her camera card from the whole first part of her mission, I feel really bad, but she will get over it and have a really positive attitude I just know it.
Well something that made me really happy was that yesterday at church we had a lot of investigators and the reason why was because we had two families there. It was great. We are teaching 2 families of 5 and they are both wonderful. Yaritza and her husband Suare need to get married and at first it was really hard to teach him. But the Lord has given us a lot of blessings with him. He is now home every time that we pass by, and he went to general conference and loved it. Now he has an excitement for the gospel and it makes us so happy because Yaritza couldn’t be more ready for baptism. She is always bearing her testimony and she just reads and reads. They are great. We are just hoping that they will be able to get married soon, so that in a year’s time they will be able to go to the temple and have their family sealed. They have 3 beautiful children, and I know that the gospel would just bless their lives immensely.
Well on another note, we are preparing Evelyn for her baptism, she is excited. AND oh my goodness there are just soooo many people that we are teaching we just don’t even have time. And yesterday we recieved 6 references, it’s crazy. I am hoping that all of our hard work and the seeds that we planted last transfer, will all blossom during this transfer and we can see more people come to the waters of baptism. We just want to make sure that they are ready, and that they understand the blessings that baptism will bring to their lives. I have changed my teachings a lot these last couple weeks, because I want the people to realize the blessings that they can receive from the gospel, and that this is the only way to have eternal life so we are putting that into our lessons a lot.
I am so grateful for the gospel. I don’t know what I would do without it in my life. I just know that the greatest gifts all come from God, and the only true happiness that we can find is in the Restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I love it and I love Him. I love you all as well and am thankful for you all! Thanks for all that you do.
Con amor,
Hermana Reay
(p.s. Today we went to the beach!!!! Well we didn’t really go there, we just saw it and snapped a quick pic or 2, I had to take one by the swan because this IS my idea of fun! ;) (it didn’[t work) Oh an there is one from when we went to the caves last week. Sorry the computer is SO SLOW, so I am not going to upload more. Love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment