Monday, August 2, 2010

I AM GOING TO BE A TRAINER!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I finished my third transfer, and am soo sad to see it go. I really am going to miss Hermana Antivilo! She has become one of my best friends! I have learned so much from her, but it’s ok because now I can apply that all to myself and use it the rest of my mission. I can also teach it to my new companion because guess what???
I AM GOING TO BE A TRAINER, TO SISTER HAGGARD!!!!! (A girl I met when I was younger in my cousins ward in Provo.) Ah when I found out I almost had a heart attack! I really don’t feel ready for this, but I guess we never truly feel ready for the tasks that the Lord has for us! I am going to be super busy this transfer and I know that I am going to learn so much, I am still practicing understanding all of the stories that the people are telling! It’s ok, I know I can do it with a lot of personal prayers, and prayers from you guys right? I am excited to see the blessings, and we have a lot of great investigators, because yeah I am staying here in Gazcue and couldn't be happier! I love it here! The ward is blossoming and I love it all! I am sorry this week is so short, I just don’t even know what else to say because my fingers are shaking! I am going to be a trainer! ahhhhh (I promise I wont let it get to my head!) Love you all!
Hermana Reay
(p.s. Victor and Julien were baptized on Sunday and it was amazing! I am so blessed with such wonderful investigators!)

No comments:

Post a Comment