Monday, August 16, 2010

WEIRD week!!!

So I dont really have much to report this week..... On thursday we had district meeting and I pretty much left in tears because the pain in my eyes and head was so bad, that i had to leave. From there it all went down hill and I am sorry to say, but I haven´t left the house since thursday! It is SOOOO hard, and its killing me! I now have a rash covering my whole body and it just keeps getting worse by the day, but really no need to worry about me because I know that the Lord is looking out for me! A funny thing happened though... The Bishop called us during district meeting and asked if we could all give talks in church! YAY so the only reason that I went to church was to give my talk. So there I was sitting and waiting for him to call my name, well he never did. Then he comes up to me after and tells me that I just didn´t look well enough to stand up there and speak and that I can give my talk another week! It was so cute how worried the ward was for me, the Bishop wanted to take me to the Hospital right then, finally i talked him out of it, but he did bring me over medication. They are just so worried and so cute about it! One really great thing did happen this week! I wasnt able to go, but Hermana Antivilo went out with Hermana Haggard, while I stayed with Susan. But they visited a family that want to be baptized! I am so excited! Did I tell you guys about the lady that is a member, but has been inactive for 20 years, well she came to church, bore her testimony and they have been coming ever since, and now we are going to get them all baptized, there are about 5 kids, possibly 6 that are ready! Its great! well i dont really have much else to write! I love you all!
Hermana Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment