Monday, March 7, 2011

It has been an interesting week!

Hey, hey,
How are you all? It has been an interesting week, it feels like I haven’t written in 2 weeks because so much has happened. First of all I am in a new area with a new companion. I love her; Hermana Bradley. She is from SLC so that’s fun, I get to speak English again. And we have a lot in common. I think that it makes me a little bit trunkier. The best part is that we have a great area. It’s HUGE. And there is so much potential. I think that we are going to have a lot of baptisms this transfer. I am hoping that she stays with me for at least two. I think that I will end my mission here. Another interesting tidbit is that when you all come here you will be stayin in my stake and it’s really not that far away from me! Ahhhhh, oh well I guess I might just have to see a few of you roaming the streets. Haha well I got really sick as well and that put a little bit of a damper on the work, but I am fine again and this next week we are going to put all of our efforts into the work. < I just wanted to tell you a funny story....(I don’t have much inspiration today) we went to teach a reference that a member gave us, and the lady was super nice. So we sit there and she was like where are you two from? My companion tells her that we are from the same country and that she should guess...well do you want to know what she said? JAPAN...uhhhh, haha. Then her next guess was Spain, and a few other random places. I don’t understand. But oh well, apparently we are Japanese! Gotta love Dominicans. I miss you all and I am sorry I didn’t have anything to share this week. Keep me in your prayers.
Love you
Hermana Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment