Thursday, March 3, 2011

So many wonderful moments!!!

Wow,
I really don’t know how to describe how I feel right now. SO MANY things have happened over the last week, so many wonderful moments, difficult moments, and spiritual moments. First of all I want to tell you about the baptism. It really was special. The President and his wife came... and Caterin shared her testimony at the end which was amazing! I think that she has a stronger testimony than most members; the President was so impressed that he recorded it and said that he is going to put it on a video that he is making. Caterin and Luis are going to build a great family in the gospel. I know that they will be strong and hopefully in a year I can return and see them go through the temple. They had a lot of help from the ward, they threw them a small reception on Friday, and it was great. They were so happy. Everything was white and pink and Caterin was in heaven, she kept telling us that we have helped make her dreams come true.
Well we were completely exhausted after everything, and yesterday I found out that I am getting transferred. I am so happy that I get to end my time here in Mendoza with them married and baptized. I will really miss my companion and the people here in this area, they are such great people. Hermana Garcia is really having a hard time. We got really close, and she is really sentimental, so I hope that she will be ok, because she hasn’t stopped crying. I will always be so grateful for the 3 transfers that I have had with her because I have learned so much and I have felt really loved. But I am happy for the change of area and really excited to be with Hermana Bradley. She is American! She is so funny, I know her a little bit and we are excited to be companions! I hear that her area is great, so I am excited to see how it goes. I am pretty sure that I will end my mission there, in Los Frailes. It’s right on the beach and in Santo Domingo still. I know that I need this change to help me to endure and be a better missionary. Sometimes we get so accustomed to the area and the people that we get a little lazy. So I know that I need this. I am happy to be here and I cant believe that I only have 3 transfers left, it really blows my mind. I am so happy to be here, and to be able to meet all of these wonderful people. Caterin is like a sister to me and so is Hermana Garcia. I know that they are people that I will always hold close to my heart. I love you all and hope that you are happy!
Con Amor,
Hermana Reay
(I will send pictures of the wedding and baptism to come next week. Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment